Kyna: I agree with you about the new 3D scans - I find them scary in a horror film sort of way.
Melissa: I keep looking at the picture and saying with an element of surprise, "It's a baby!" Although I'd certainly be more surprised if it was anything else.
Libby: Seeing the scan for the first time got me a little choked up too for various reasons.
Thistle: I know!
Btw, do you want my slow cooker? (Bahaha! Don't know what made me think of that!!)
Liz: Certainly is, and I can't wait to meet him/her.
CGL: At the time of the scan, Baby Wotsit measured 7.5cm in total, so I reckon it's a cute teeny weeny tiny nose.
IG: As befits someone who can see a helicopter being piloted by a wolverine, let alone a weasel and an eagle, you've won an extended stay in an all mod-cons padded room. No expense spared.
That's actually a really good shot. Most of those ultrasounds look blobby. And the new 3D ones look creepy O_O
ReplyDeleteCongrats again :)
oh! BABY!
ReplyDeleteOMG - that's actually made me cry :)
ReplyDeleteIts a baby :))
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteHow cute is it's wee baby nose?
ReplyDeleteIt's like one of those test they give to mad people. I see a weasel fighting an eagle, while a wolverine flies past in a helicopter.
ReplyDeleteDo I win a prize?
Kyna: I agree with you about the new 3D scans - I find them scary in a horror film sort of way.
ReplyDeleteMelissa: I keep looking at the picture and saying with an element of surprise, "It's a baby!" Although I'd certainly be more surprised if it was anything else.
Libby: Seeing the scan for the first time got me a little choked up too for various reasons.
Thistle: I know!
Btw, do you want my slow cooker? (Bahaha! Don't know what made me think of that!!)
Liz: Certainly is, and I can't wait to meet him/her.
CGL: At the time of the scan, Baby Wotsit measured 7.5cm in total, so I reckon it's a cute teeny weeny tiny nose.
IG: As befits someone who can see a helicopter being piloted by a wolverine, let alone a weasel and an eagle, you've won an extended stay in an all mod-cons padded room. No expense spared.