Saturday, 19 February 2011

Oi! Come back!!

wtf

8 comments:

  1. TBFKA: It happens quite a lot. My fear is that one day I'll refresh the page and they won't come back. That would cause much banging of the head on my desk (although some might view that as a good thing in a knocking-some-sense-into-myself way) and you would probably hear the, 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S GOOD AND BLOGGY, DON'T DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEE' from wherever you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i follow so many I am beginning to feel like a stalker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calm down, dear ;)

    Don't you just love how when technology doesn't work it feels like the end of the world?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was just me. The feeling of panic that washed over me was surprising. I just froze, helplessly flailing under the cruelty of the Blogdom. It was crushing. Glad to know I'm not dealing with this heartless opression alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YG: Following blogs has opened my eyes to the possibility that I have stalkerish tendancies too. It's a bit unsettling actually.

    Liz: Like many people in this country, I can't hear the words 'calm down dear' without then thinking 'it's only a commercial' and bloody Michael Winner - gack!

    Technology that fails to work as it should is also akin to the feeling of leaving the house without my phone - total panic.

    Nari: No, you're not alone. It's scary the power that the Blogdom has. I'm afraid. Very afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had that too, gave me a fright! I've now bookmarked everyone just in case :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. IWBY: I'm going to have to start bookmarking I think. I'd hate to have to go and find them all over again!

    ReplyDelete