Friday, 18 March 2011

Jog on, kitties!

I'm having a little trouble finding my funny at the moment, but I came across this advert which made me giggle:



It also creeped me out a bit.

One of the cats looks suspiciously like Grumpy. I wondered where she'd disappeared to the other week. Now I know.

She was being filmed filing her claws.

7 comments:

  1. Funny and creepy...perfectly described. I never knew the only thing keeping our milk safe was the feline world's lack of thumbs. Hopefully, some aspiring veterinary plastic surgeon won't find this ad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwahahaha :D Oh I love ads like this they show imagination, creativity and dont have sex in them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bunch of thugs are just stupid they eat emery boards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this. Hubby teases the cat incessantly when he begs to have a door opened. "use your thumbs!" Wouldn't the cat have the last laugh if he suddenly grew some thumbs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nari: The thought of a plastic surgeon for animals makes me shudder!

    YG: :D

    Amanda: I'd love to have sat in on the thought process behind this ad.

    IWBY: :D

    Thistle: So would Dopey!

    Marguerite: You'll be watching the cats more closely now... hehe!

    ReplyDelete