I will admit I spend a fair amount of time in Blogland, seeing as I have
Last night, Youngest Daughter was getting ready to go out and appeared downstairs to ask my opinion on what shoes she should wear. Totally ignoring the question, I managed to bite back the typically parental, ‘there’s no way you’re going out dressed like that,’ and settled for the slightly less harsh, ‘I think you forgot to put your skirt on.’ To give her some credit though, Youngest Daughter does follow the rule: Legs Or Cleavage, Not Both.
Anyhow, last night was spent alternating between Blogland and the tv, but as there was typically bugger all worth watching on the tv, the internet proved the stronger draw for my attention. I happily poked around various blogs for quite a while before deciding to go to bed.
As I was subconsciously waiting to hear of Youngest Daughter’s safe arrival home – which didn’t happen until 05:47 – a restless night ensued, resulting in a few dreams.
In one of them I was attending a dinner party, and while I was chatting to a friend - a dream friend, not anyone I know in real life - a man sidled up to me and said, “Hello Bub, I’m Mr Finnell.” *
WTF?!
*If you’re confused and don’t know what the hell I’m referring to, read the comments on my last post.
Hi Bub,
ReplyDeleteThat's quite disturbing, there's obviously something niggling at you about the situation lol.
So, was he good looking ;)
I think I blame The Idiot Gardener! As for was he good looking, well, no would be the answer to that.
ReplyDeleteShame it wasn't Cary Grant cracking onto you in your dreams - he was mentioned in one of your more recent posts if I recall!
ReplyDeleteI know - why can't we dream about things we'd like to dream about, rather than weird crap!
ReplyDeletebwahahahahahahaaa
ReplyDelete:D
There is nothing wrong with following a few, ok a lot, of blogs! If they can inspire you (in a good way) to do anything you wouldn't normally do, then that has to be a good thing!
There are some amazing blogs out there Amanda, and some people really do let it all hang out - much, much more than I do!
ReplyDeleteI'm still waiting for inspiration to strike me regarding gardening ;o)
LOL!!!! He really does want you to drop in on his blog doesn't he.
ReplyDeleteMarguerite: I'm scared!
ReplyDeleteNot just any old stalker...a dream stalker. That is scary since the only defense is not to sleep. EEEEKKKK!
ReplyDeleteNari: Great. Just great. My sleep patterns aren't good at the best of times and to have a dream stalker to worry about too... ;D
ReplyDelete