I’m in Australia and have finally met the gorgeous Twinkle – yay!
The bad?
The journey getting here. Twelve hours plus to Singapore and no sleep. A brief stopover, then another seven hours to Sydney, where I managed to catch about three hours sleep. And a cold.
The ninja?
Eldest Daughter and Captain Oz’s dog, formally known as Bella, now re-named The Ninja Git.
Butter wouldn’t melt – would it?
At Easter, Eldest Daughter bought a rocky road Easter egg and put it away, just for me. The day after I got here, The Ninja Git stole and ate the rocky road Easter egg, just leaving me with the packaging.
Little bugger.
I eventually forgave her when she snuggled up to me and gave me the ‘I’m so sweet, how could you possibly be pissed off with me?’ look. A look I strongly suspect she practises a lot.
Anyhow, after catching up on my sleep and after drinking copious amounts of honey and lemon, plus partaking of a lemsip or three, my cold is abating.
So...
Crazy Garden Lady, get that wine in the fridge, I feel a thirst coming on!
That 1st photo of grandaughter is absolutely gorgeous :) She is so cute :)
ReplyDeleteYou're here!!! hope you enjoy, which general direction are you in ?
I admit, that is one cute doggie, but oh that baby and that beautiful laughing face..hands down the winner..have fun.ydg
ReplyDeleteIWBY: Isn't she just, not that I'm biased of course ;o)
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm here, not there! I'm about 45 minutes drive south of Sydney city centre. I certainly will enjoy!
YDG: Twinkle is certainly a winner... even at 3am this morning!
Watch out; Australians eat babies. And they do bum things to kangaroos.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful baby! You must be loving every minute with her. BAD DOG!!!!
ReplyDeleteawwwww :) adorable .... both baby and dog :)
ReplyDeletemy flight back to Oz was lovely... I think that was because the stewardess plied me with so much booze on the first leg of the trip that I slept pretty much all of the last leg of the trip. Maybe you should try that next time???? :D
What a rascal that dog is - but it looks soooo cute. Here's a thing - I've always heard that chocolate will poison dogs yet it's never done it when any dog has stolen any of my chocolate! For the record I don't want the dogs to suffer (at least after I managed to get chocolate myself!) it is merely an observation!
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon and enjoy Oz.
Bub - if you can tear yourself away from that delightful child, do come and play on Crazy Farm! I understand it's going to be difficult - children that cute shouldn't be allowed - but the wine is on ice!
ReplyDelete