I’m probably stating the obvious, but WTF is a child doing driving a Ferrari?
Okay, he may be allowed to drive it legally, but it’s a damn powerful car for a 17 year old to be driving: a 17 year old who has the equivalent of five minutes driving experience.
And yes, okay, from reports his car was the one that was pranged by another, but even so…
…he’s a child.
Sheesh.


The Ferrari doesn't surprise me. Young and rich...
ReplyDeleteWhat surprises me is the photo. That's a guy? Really?
Also surprised that he's famous. I don't like his 'music'.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteIt's scary how young kids are allowed to drive in the US isn't it? I think some places it's like 15/16! Mental.
I'd be scared driving a ferrari, never mind when I was 17.
Btw, why are you reading news about Bieber?? Quite worried lol. I can imagine all the little girls going crazy.
People under 18 aren't allowed to have a nicer car than I have. That's the problem I have with it.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm tired of hearing, "You're Canadian? Justin Bieber's Canadian, you know."
*punch*
Personally, I think that young / new drivers should have restrictions on the kind of power their car can have.
ReplyDeleteNot sure how it is in the UK but in Australia when you get a motor bike license you are restricted on the power of bike you are allowed. If you want to go for something more powerful, you have to take another test and get another license.
I think it should be the same for cars..... but thats just me :)
it must be just me but what the heck is a prang?
ReplyDeleteBy the time he's 30 he'll be on a "Where Are They Now?" special on MTV and selling crap on infomercials. Either that or flipping burgers. When you're 17 the only kind of car you should be driving is the kind that is cheap to buy and cheap to fix. Maybe it's just me, but the word 'prang' doesn't exist in American English and seems kind of naughty. I like it!
ReplyDelete