In my last blog post I wrote about the ants that had been plaguing me. Well, from about 5am Friday morning, those ants intensified. With knobs on. Eldest Daughter had gone into labour.
Over the next few hours I received a few text messages letting me know how things were progressing, and by the evening I succumbed and opened a bottle of wine, then settled down to wait for news.
Without going into all the details, Eldest Daughter ended up having a very tough time and had to have an emergency c-section, during which she lost two and a half pints of blood. I’m pleased to say that she’s recovering well.
Thankfully all’s well that ends well and I would like to introduce you to my granddaughter, Twinkle:

Aaaw, the nice! Hope E.D. is soon up and about.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Glad to hear your daughter is recovering well after a bit of a fright with the birth. Hope you get to see both of them soon. :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratumalations GRANDMA! Hope ED is feeling better soon - Twinkle is Beautiful X
ReplyDeletelovely lovely lovely x
ReplyDeleteTwinkle Twinkle cute cute love love :))
ReplyDeleteWonderful to hear that all ended well. congratulations Bub
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww isnt she cute!!! Big congrats Grandma!! I hope Mum, Baby and Dad are recovering well ;)
ReplyDelete