O the joy! Congratulations, she's gorgeous. Someone needs to buy the wee thing a leopard print onesie so you can have some Granny and Me photos!
I'm absolutely smitten! She's got a cow print one - bwahahahaaaa!
Oh my gosh! She is so precious! That picture makes me want to hold her, and I don't even want kids.... Maybe it's because she's sleeping. :-)
Isn't she just - I can't wait to get my hands on her! Three weeks to go and I'll be out there giving her cuddles a-plenty.
More piccies needed I think. Twinkle needs to be shown off :)
Beautiful!!!theres something for you over on my blog
Thistle: Don't worry, I'll be taking PLENTY of pictures when I get out there!IWBY: I know I'm biased, but she looks like a cute little bundle of scrumptious gorgeousness!I'll pop on over to your place shortly :)
Nice; you've got an excretion machine!Never fear, the sister had a few of those things. It seems that with time you can train them to mix drinks.
So far, I've just caught sight via webcam of a crappy nappy. It's always amazed me how such tiny people can manage to produce so much shit.
Awww. She's beautiful.
I know, I keep looking at photos of her and saying, 'Nawwwwwww'!!
O the joy! Congratulations, she's gorgeous. Someone needs to buy the wee thing a leopard print onesie so you can have some Granny and Me photos!
ReplyDeleteI'm absolutely smitten! She's got a cow print one - bwahahahaaaa!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! She is so precious! That picture makes me want to hold her, and I don't even want kids.... Maybe it's because she's sleeping. :-)
ReplyDeleteIsn't she just - I can't wait to get my hands on her! Three weeks to go and I'll be out there giving her cuddles a-plenty.
ReplyDeleteMore piccies needed I think. Twinkle needs to be shown off :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!
ReplyDeletetheres something for you over on my blog
Thistle: Don't worry, I'll be taking PLENTY of pictures when I get out there!
ReplyDeleteIWBY: I know I'm biased, but she looks like a cute little bundle of scrumptious gorgeousness!
I'll pop on over to your place shortly :)
Nice; you've got an excretion machine!
ReplyDeleteNever fear, the sister had a few of those things. It seems that with time you can train them to mix drinks.
So far, I've just caught sight via webcam of a crappy nappy. It's always amazed me how such tiny people can manage to produce so much shit.
ReplyDeleteAwww. She's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI know, I keep looking at photos of her and saying, 'Nawwwwwww'!!
ReplyDelete