Friday, 19 August 2011

WTF? Friday

There are many things that make me think WTF? so, to nick adapt a theme from Kyna, and in an attempt to get myself blogging a bit more regularly*, I’ve come up with:

wtf friday

This week’s WTF? comes courtesy of Virgin Atlantic:

WTF Virgin

Weep warnings?

Seriously??

Are they having a laugh? When I saw this on Wednesday, I thought it was an April Fool, until I remembered that actually, it’s August.

Personally, I’d rather a warning on the toilet doors. Something along the lines of:

wee warning


Weep warnings, my arse.

 


*Disclaimer: I might not.

5 comments:

  1. Haha! Everytime I start a new theme, I usually know I won't stick with it. But the Dirty French Fridays are fun and fast, and my friends are telling me they look forward to them, so I think I'll keep on with them.

    I like WTF Friday! :) At first when I saw the plane picture, I thought it was going to be about Gerard Depardieu peeing. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how long it'll last to be honest, but I think potentially WTF? could last. We'll see!

    As for Depardieu, well I reckon I'd have a 'prostate problem' too after downing a litre of water just before take-off. Twat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ole Gerard is French..they think it's ok to piss where ever they want to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    That's a major WTF moment. Why do people need to be warned that something will make them cry? Surely it's a matter of personal emotions; after all I cry at the slightest thing, yet there are some who never cry at anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YG: When it comes to aircraft, it's not just the French...

    Liz: It also depends what mood they catch you in as well. I wonder if Virgin will get any irate passengers who expect and want to have a good cry and they proceed to sit through films dry-eyed?

    ReplyDelete