Yes, you really must shave your knees more often, young lady. I didn't want to mention it, was too embarrassed to point it out, but now you've put it out there in the public domain...
Love these photos. Such a beautiful bird and the photo of the dragonfly really is beyond awesome. I don't see what's wrong with the hair, just that the camera has reflected badly making it look as though you've got grays. Of course we all know you couldn't possibly have those.... ;-)
Snort! I've got those last lot of 'highlights' too, camouflaged by highlights from my most awesome hairdresser! He's a master at improving on Nature.
ReplyDeleteYes, you really must shave your knees more often, young lady. I didn't want to mention it, was too embarrassed to point it out, but now you've put it out there in the public domain...
ReplyDeleteCGL: I need to undertake some damage limitation poste haste!
ReplyDeleteSNAH: Knees?? Bahaha!! Have you got that many tomatoes, you've resorted to smoking them?!
Love these photos. Such a beautiful bird and the photo of the dragonfly really is beyond awesome. I don't see what's wrong with the hair, just that the camera has reflected badly making it look as though you've got grays. Of course we all know you couldn't possibly have those.... ;-)
ReplyDeleteMarguerite: I ♥ you! Consider yourself on my Christmas card list ;o)
ReplyDeleteGray hairs on your head are nothing to worry about. It's when it starts to get gray in other places...THAT's when you start panicking.
ReplyDeleteO_O
Kyna: Yup, after randomly finding a grey one, I regularly inspect my eyebrows now too.
ReplyDelete