Sunday, 2 January 2011

...Join Them

(or, You Will Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties)

Please note, this outfit is not my usual choice of attire for a night out.

No, really.

Happy New Year!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Bub,

    Lol, classic... But your hat appears to be covering your face... ha ha.

    Happy New Year, I hope the headache has gone now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I don't know what my eyes want to look at first in that picture! You look all kinds of dangerous...O_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pair of pins! But it's the candle that intrigues me - birthday cake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz: My hat sort of 'slipped' ;)

    I totally lost Saturday, and half of Sunday for that matter.

    Kyna: I'm about as dangerous as a hamster really ;)

    Is: It was no-one's birthday to the best of my knowledge - I don't really know why I was holding the candle. I'm just pleased I didn't set fire to my hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are seriously awesome stockings!

    That's all I can really say except Happy New Year and if this is the start of things to come, it's going to be a pretty entertaining read in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CGL: I'm going to chuck them on the bonfire next chance I get. They are seriously awesomely disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didn't you used to hang around on the corner of Seven Sisters Road?

    I bet you had a string of drunks trying to hit on you. That's serious class!

    ReplyDelete
  8. IG: I only hung around street corners when there was a 'z' in the month.

    One bloke said to me, "I bet you're a dirty bitch!" After I spent a couple of seconds processing that he wasn't referring to my washing habits, I replied with a very witty, "You ain't never gonna find out!"

    ReplyDelete