Saturday, 2 April 2011

You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family

A member of my family is one of the most insensitive, self-absorbed assholes I have ever met.

That is all.

10 comments:

  1. I have one of those as well. I'd bet there's one in every family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been sitting on my hands to stop myself biting back via the keyboard. Now I've got pins and needles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember she is a female twat, a complete prat, shit for brains. And lots more that I really couldn't write down! Okay I could really, no, I better not:) Oh sod it she is a complete fucking dick head who really needs to have her brain removed from her arse. Off to wash my mouth out now! You are a bad influence on me! love Thistle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bub,

    Indeed, there's always at least one in every family. Sadly we seem to have too many crazies in ours, which also equals insensitive twats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thistle: Couldn't have put it better myself. You have learned well ;)

    Liz: Crazies I can cope with, insensitive twats always seem to take me by surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read your title and immediately thought "AMEN to that!".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunately for us, all assholes have relatives. But, why do they have to be OUR relatives?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that same person in my family. Fortunately we are 3,000 miles away which makes cutting him off my personal family tree very easy. It was the only way to keep his toxicity away from the branches that are happy and healthy. Instead I have friends who are like family. So you can choose some of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a toxic, close relative who causes me more pain on a daily basis than I'd ever care to admit.

    It sucks that much more because as family I'd EXPECT someone to NOT be an asshole.

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a dick, two twats and a bastard. It makes it really interesting at family reunions. :-)

    ReplyDelete